NHS: What’s The Plan?
Campaign Start Date: 15/08/2022
Campaign End Date:
The restrictions imposed in the last two years have had a devastating impact on patients access to health care, the mental and physical health of millions and the economy and that cannot be allowed to happen again.
There are five key areas that must be addressed immediately:
- Staffing levels
- Bed capacity
- Waiting lists for operations
- Impact of lockdowns, masks and restrictions on visiting patients
- Stop PCR testing for COVID-19
Campaign Action Steps
Using our template letters provided below, we want all supporters to contact the following, asking ‘what’s the plan?’ and also tagging the relevant organisations on social media (e.g. Twitter) so they get the message:
- Your local NHS Trust or Health Board
- Your local MP
- The central office of the NHS in your country (e.g. NHS Scotland)
- Department of Health & Social Care
Further Campaign Information
No Campaign Media currently available.